Friday, March 19, 2010

T - Week, Number 14

This week Kitten reviewed the letter T. We ate Twinkies, watched Tinkerbell, counted tulips, and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

Finding the hidden T words

This one: I printed off the letters of the alphabet from worksheet.com (you can make this easily at home) and as I called out words she would place a magnet on the beginning letter of that word. She loved it!

Kitten putting her tulips in numerical order.


Moo-Man was having attitude problems this week so we'll be working on that in the weeks to come. He was born grumpy so it's an ongoing process. Hopefully, I'll be posting more about him (good things) in the upcoming weeks. He did his regular Horizon's Math, copywork (writing), and phonics reader, but also a maze, hidden pictures, scissors practice, beginning art practice from www.donnayoung.org, etc. I get disappointed that my children aren't always as enthusiastic about learning as I would like them to be but I hope that will change for the upcoming school year.

Please pray for us as we continue this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment